Silmaé products are made of quality silicones for intensive industrial use. They are made in France.
Our silicone moulds are adapted for baking and deep freezing, for pastries, fruit cakes, ice creams, chocolates, sweets, starters, sauces, seafood and meat product, brioches, viennese pastries, bread and buns.
We have a wide range of standard Silmaé moulds with more than 250 references in our catalogue.
You can also need customized silicone moulds.
Silmaé is commonly used on automated production lines and complies with the highest French (NF 1186 & 25/11/1992 order), European (Regulation EC n°1935/2004 & EU n°10/2011) and American food standards. The system provides complete traceability for each item, reinforcing the Maé's strong reputation in the food industry.
Many formats are available:
- pastry format: 400x600
- format similar to GN1/1 : 400x300
- individual format and other dimensions up to several meters of baking mats
ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS
NEW SILICONE MOULDS & SHAPES IN THE LAST CATALOGUE
Maé innovates and regulary creates new shapes.
silicone moulds "TO SHARE"
"SINGLE" silicone moulds
"MINI" silicone moulds
EASY REMOVAL FROM THE MOULD
- Silicone is known for its natural non-stick properties and do not require a turning-out in most of the case. It may be require to deposit a thin film of fat raw material during the first use or when the product has no fat raw material – or in small quantity. Be careful: an excess of fat raw material accelerates the ageing of the silicone.
- The removal is simple and fast. It is made by a manual pressure of the products by the tray top or by dipping the silicone at the back of the tray – in manual or automatic way.
- In case of automatic removal, please use removal fingers compatible in order not to cut the silicone. Do not hesitate to contact Mae.
The use recommendations regarding the temperatures, the stock, the washing as well as the precautions for the first use will be delivered with your order
Our designers create the shapes and moulds according to your constraints and production environment.
The silicone used, SIL035, has been selected for its mechanical properties and its resistance to high temperatures (+280°C) and deep freezing by mechanical cold or cryogenics respecting the recommendations for use.
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGUE !
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SILMAÉ COMPARED WITH OTHER SILICONE MOULDS:
- Unrivalled lifetime & durability: created for an intensive use
- Resistance to extreme temperatures (-60C°, or -100°C under certain conditions* up to +260C°, or +320°C under certain configurations*)
- Associated service: our team is at your disposal to help you optimize the use of the Silmaé
* contact us to know the use recommandations
Discover our products